Who we are and what drives us
Our passion at Österreichische Post AG is the carriage of letters, advertising materials, print media, and parcels. The modern world of work is frequently characterised by considerable uncertainty and largescale change. By contrast, we offer crisis-proof jobs for the long-term. We have a precise understanding of the logistics sector. Our goal is to satisfy our customers throughout Austria with our products and the reliable delivery of our services in the mail, banking, telecommunications, and energy fields. To achieve this aim, we place great emphasis on an appreciative and open working environment.
You will work on developing the technical core of the country's leading logistics and postal service provider as part of a team of IT specialists. The IT solutions you help develop will ensure the provision of postal services to the Austrian population at all times, even critical ones. We meet the needs of our customers and continue to expand the services available to them with our innovative software solutions.
- We live flexible working - in the modern environment of our headquarters, but also remotely throughout Austria.
- We live development - professionally, technically, and also personally.
- We live collaboration - #together we achieve more.
- We live innovation - working on challenging and exciting tasks.
- We live diversity - a creative working environment with international and diverse teams.
As an IT Quality Assurance Engineer, you will
- Define, create, implement, and document manual and automated test cas-es as well as determine of quality criteria.
- Participate in the design of test and quality guidelines and monitor compliance.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and cross-team coordination (e.g., community of practice).
- Generate test data and use existing automation frameworks and tools.
- Perfrom error management.
- Participate in the analysis of existing software components and solutions as well as the cost estimate and test design of new ones.
What you bring with you
- Completed high school diploma at Matura level (equivalent to A-Level/International Bacca-laureate etc.).
- ISTQB certification is of advantage.
- Several years of experience in software testing with complex system landscapes in different areas (e.g., app development, cloud solutions, etc.).
- Basic skills in software development (.NET, .NET Core, C#, CSS, Java Script, REST, SQL) and in Agile methods and their scaling.
- Knowledge of market-typical testing tools for test documentation, test automation etc.
- Experience in performance testing.
- Experience with webservices (GIT, TFS) and utilisation of Azure DevOps is of advantage.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- High level of quality awareness and accuracy.
- Team skills in an international environment.
What we can offer you
- Food vouchers as well as occupational health promotion.
- A free employee account with bank99.
- Discounted holiday offers in one of our many holiday homes.
- A gross annual salary starting from EUR 45,000, all-in.
We practise equality of opportunity and diversity and look forward to receiving your application!
Your Recruitment Team at Die Österreichische Post AG
Information on data protection for applicants of Österreichische Post AG can be found at: Data protection applicants - PostAG .